I added a student to the wrong family. How can I move them?
Changing a student's family is easy.
Here's what to do:
- Navigate to "Students" from the main menu on the left.
- Locate the student who is in the wrong family, and click the blue "Zoom" button (magnify glass icon) to view the student's details.
- Select the "Options" tab (this is the rightmost tab and may be hidden if you're on a tablet or mobile device).
- Click the purple "Change Family" button.
- A popup will appear that allows you to select a different family or create a new family for this student.
To view the video in fullscreen, click here.
When you change a student's family, all that student's events move with the student. Any previous charges or fees will also be moved with the student to the new family.
If you change the student's family, and the old family has no more children (and no billing history), My Music Staff will automatically remove them from the system for you.