Step 4: Create an Invoice
Invoicing is a common pain point and stressor for many music studios. With My Music Staff, that doesn’t need to be the case! My Music Staff uses your student information along with the scheduled lessons to generate professional, itemized invoices with just a few clicks.
- Navigate to “Families & Invoices” from the main menu on the left.
- Click on the “Zoom” button (blue magnify glass icon) beside the family you would like to invoice.
- In the “Account Detail”, select the “Invoices” tab.
- Click the green “+ New Invoices” button.
- When the “New Invoice” pop-up appears, fill in all relevant invoice details starting with the invoice start and end date.
- Click on the green “Create” button.
- Your new invoice will appear in the list of “Generated Invoices”. Click on the blue “Menu” button (blue upside down arrow) and select “View” to preview or click "Email" to send the email.
To view the video in fullscreen, click here.
It's just as easy to create and send invoices to every family all at once! Click here for instructions.
Click Here for Step 5: Recording Payments
Tip: Remember, billing is the charge for the lessons and invoicing is how often you collect on those charges.