Step 5: Recording Payments
As much as we love teaching, we’re also pretty passionate about getting paid. Let’s take a look at how to record a payment in the “Family Account”.
- Navigate to “Families & Invoices” from the main menu on the left.
- Click the “Zoom” button (blue magnify glass icon) beside the family you would like to record a payment for.
- Click on the green “+ Add Transaction” button.
- When the “+ Add Transaction” pop-up appears select “Payment”, and enter all payment details.
- If you would like to send an email receipt for the payment, select “Send an email receipt”.
- Click the green “Save” button. Your newly recorded payment will now appear in the “Family Summary”.
To view the video in fullscreen, click here.
What’s the difference between a payment, a discount and a refund? Click here to find out.
Can I accept online payments and credit cards?
Yes! We don’t mess around when it comes to helping you get paid. My Music Staff integrates with both Stripe and PayPal so students can pay you online. Details of payments made through My Music Staff are automatically captured so data entry is done for you!
Click Here for Step 6: The Final Step