How do I remove a teacher/staff member from my plan?
Before you can reduce the number of teachers/staff members on your membership plan, we need to first make a user inactive.
To do this:
- Navigate to "Teachers & Admins" from the main menu on the left.
- Click the blue "Edit" button to the left of a user's name.
- Uncheck the option for "This user is Active".
- Click "Save".
Now that you've made a user inactive, you can change your membership plan.
To remove a teacher/staff member from your plan:
- Click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner and select "Studio Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Select the "Membership" tab.
**If you are subscribed using PayPal, please refer to the notes below.**
- Select the correct number of users you wish to have from the "Plan" drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your billing information to confirm your selection.
- When complete, click "Save Billing Preferences".
If you are subscribed using PayPal, you will need to click "Unsubscribe" before being presented with the option to change plans.
Your data won’t be lost during the unsubscribe/resubscribe process.
If you regularly add or remove users, subscribing by credit card is recommended.