What is the difference between an administrator and a non-administrator teacher?
When you add a new teacher account to My Music Staff you have the option to make that teacher an Administrator. Administrators can view and change all the studio settings in your My Music Staff account, such as:
- The Studio Website & Posts
- Other Income and Expenses
- Reports (including studio financial reports)
- Add/Edit/Remove teacher accounts
- Add/Edit/Remove students
- Create and send invoices
- View Student/Parent Addresses and Phone Numbers
- View/Download Student Profile Attachments
Additionally, administrators can see and edit other teachers' schedules, and take attendance on their behalf.
Teachers who are not administrators can only view their own students and schedules, and only take attendance for their own lessons. A non-admin teacher cannot add new students to the system. The administrator and teacher "Privileges" settings can be changed at any time by editing the user's account on the "User Details" page.