How can I add tax to events/lessons I've already scheduled?
If you need to go back and include tax on lessons/events retroactively, here's what to do:
- Click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner and select "Studio Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Select the "Sales Tax" tab.
- Click the "Apply..." button.
- On this popup, select the date from which My Music Staff should begin including the default selected taxes.
- Click "Apply" to apply this change to lessons/events that are already on your calendar. It may take a minute or two to complete.
This is only necessary if you've already scheduled lessons and need to apply a sales tax retroactively. Once you've added your local sales taxes My Music Staff will automatically include them when scheduling new lessons.