How do I cancel my My Music Staff membership?
If you're a paying member, it's easy to cancel your subscription at any time. If you were experiencing difficulties or didn't quite know how to leverage My Music Staff to your particular needs, please reach out to the My Music Staff support team. We'd be more than happy to help you build a better studio! Click here to contact support.
- Click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner and select "Studio Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Select the "Membership" tab.
- You should see a large, red "Unsubscribe" button. Click that button and then confirm your unsubscribe request on the pop-up window.
That's it; you're done. Your account will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle, but you will not be billed again.
Note: If you're subscribed using PayPal, you will be redirected to your PayPal account to confirm the cancellation.
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the "Settings" icon next to "Log out."
3. Select Preapproved Payments under "Payment settings."
4. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel.
5. Click the "Cancel Subscription" button.
If you're using the free trial of My Music Staff and have NOT entered your credit card details into the Membership page, then there is no need to unsubscribe. Your free trial will automatically lapse at the end of 30 days. No additional action is required on your part.