Step 5: Create an Invoice
Invoicing your families is a breeze with My Music Staff. My Music Staff will automatically determine what each student owes based on their default billing rate and their scheduled lessons. The system can then generate professional, itemized invoices with just a few clicks.
Here's how it's done:
- Navigate to"Families & Invoices" from the main menu on the left.
- Select the "Invoices" tab and click on the green "+ New Invoices" button.
- When the invoice pop-up appears, select all of the families you would like to generate an invoice for from the "Families" drop-down list.
- Fill in all relevant invoice details and click "Create".
- To email your invoices in bulk, simply select the checkboxes to the left of the invoices status and click on the yellow "Email" button.
- Your invoices will all be emailed in bulk and each family will receive their own customized invoice email.
To view the video in fullscreen, click here.
Tip: Remember, billing is the charge for the lessons and invoicing is how often you collect on those charges.