How do I add a YouTube video to my site?
Follow these steps to embed a YouTube video in your website (click the images to enlarge):
- Navigate to YouTube and find the video you would like to embed in your website.
- Click on "Share" and then "Embed". Copy the embed code provided (Right Click > Copy).
- Log in to your My Music Staff account and click on “Website” from the main menu.
- From the webpage editor in My Music Staff, click the “Insert Video” button on the toolbar.
- The “Insert Video” popup will appear. Select the “Embed” tab and paste in the code. Click "Insert".
Your video will be inserted into the page. These same instructions also apply to other video hosting sites that supply HTML embed codes.