How do I automatically convert a cancelled lesson into a make-up slot?
This can easily be configured in your Studio Settings. This option will be available to you if you allow for event cancellation and registration.
Here's what you'll need to do:
- Click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner and select "Studio Settings".
- Select the "Policies" tab.
- Make sure "Allow Event Cancellation" and "Allow Event Sign-Ups" are enabled (check the boxes to the left).
- Select the "Convert Event to Make-up Slot" in the "Before Deadline" and/or "After Deadline".
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Save Policy".
By default, the system will use the existing event category when creating the make-up slot. If you wish to use a different event category for your make-up slots, select a different category from the "Make-Up Event Category" drop-down in the "Advanced Settings" section.
To view the video in fullscreen, click here.