How do I delete repertoire?
You can delete repertoire from a couple locations, the "Repertoire" menu on the "Student Details" page.
Here's to delete repertoire from the "Repertoire" menu:
- Navigate to "Repertoire" from the main menu on the left.
- Click on the red "Trash" button to the right of the entry.
- Confirm your choice by clicking the "Delete" button in the popup.
Note: If you are deleting repertoire that is assigned to a student(s), it will automatically be moved to "Inactive". This means that the students that were previously assigned to the repertoire maintain their records but it can no longer be assigned to new students.
"Inactive" repertoire can still be referenced by clicking the "Show Inactive" button.
Here's how to delete the repertoire from the Student Details page:
- Navigate to "Students" from the main menu on the left.
- Click the blue "Zoom" button to the left of the student's name.
- Select the "Repertoire" tab.
- Click the red "Trash" icon to the right of the repertoire you wish to delete.
- Confirm this choice by clicking "Delete" from the popup.
Deleting repertoire from the "Student Details" page is permanent. Repertoire notes and other historical data will be lost. It is not possible to recover this information after the repertoire is deleted.
Note: If you're trying to mark the repertoire as "Completed", click here for instructions.