How do I merge duplicate repertoire entries?
If you've accidentally created duplicate entries and assigned students to them, it is possible to merge the entries and eliminate a duplicate.
Students assigned to the repertoire being merged will automatically be assigned to the repertoire being retained.
- Navigate to "Repertoire" from the main menu on the left.
- Using the checkboxes, select the duplicate entries.
- Click the purple "Tools" button and select "Merge Duplicate Entries" from the drop-down menu.
- Select which entry you wish to keep.
- After making your selection, click "Merge".
To view the video in fullscreen, click here.