How do I change the default balance date?
When viewing your "Families & Invoices" page, My Music Staff shows each family's total account balance for the "End of Month" by default. This is done to give users a projected overview of what they will be invoicing families for the current month. Most studios will not need to change this setting.
- Click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner and select "Studio Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Select the "Accounts & Invoices" tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom and choose a "Default Balance Date" option.
- Click "Save".
If you do not wish to use the "End of Month" setting for your studio, you can select:
- Today - Show family account balances based on the current date.
- Day of Month - Show family account balances based on a specific day of the month.
- Specific Date - Show family account balanced based on a specific date. Use this option if you bill by the studio term.