How do I record my Zoom Personal Meeting URL?
First, you will need to create a Zoom account here: https://zoom.us/signup The basic plan is free to use. It will enable you to conduct unlimited 1 to 1 meetings with no time limit.
You can even host group meetings up to 40 minutes in length and up to 3 students. A paid plan will allow you to exceed these limits, if needed.
After you have created your account, you will need to locate your Personal Meeting URL and record it in your My Music Staff account. You will also enable the instant meeting feature. Here's how:
- Log into the Zoom web portal.
- Navigate to "Profile" from the main menu on the left.
- Below the profile picture, locate the "Personal Meeting ID" section.
- Click the "Edit" button in this section.
- Select the "Use Personal Meeting ID for instant meetings" option.
- Click "Save Changes".
- In the "Personal Meeting ID" section, click "Show" to reveal your Personal Meeting URL.
- Highlight and copy the "Personal Meeting URL" (e.g., https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6796231086?pwd=b3E4QStncHRJRnpIWn*yem5lUDBrQT09) and share this with the studio administrator.
Next, you'll record the Personal Meeting URL in your My Music Staff account.
- Click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner and select "My Preferences".
- Locate the "Zoom Personal Meeting URL" field and enter the number you copied from your Zoom account.
- Click "Save".
Want to set up a "Waiting Room" in Zoom" Click here for more details.