Step 2: Schedule Lessons
Now that we have successfully added your musical prodigies, we can begin scheduling on the Calendar! With little effort we’ll have an event packed calendar in no time.
- Navigate to the “Calendar” from the main menu on the left.
- Click on a date and select “New Default Lesson” from the pop-up.
- When the “New Default Lesson” pop-up appears, enter in your lesson details. If your lesson is recurring, select “This Lesson Repeats“.
- Click the green “OK” button to save your new lesson details.
- Your new lesson(s) will now appear on the calendar on the date(s) chosen.
- To edit lesson details, click on the lesson in the Calendar and choose “Edit“.
To view the video in fullscreen, click here.
What the heck is the difference between “New Default Lesson” and “New Event”?!
“New Default Lesson” is a shortcut to the “Lesson” event category using the student’s default lesson duration and default price. “New Default Lesson” also assumes that you want to setup a private lesson with one student.
For a group lesson, or to schedule a lesson that’s not the student’s usual length (or price), you’ll want to use the “New Event” option.
Need to schedule a group lesson? Click here for instructions.
Click Here for Step 3: Taking Attendance