How can I schedule semi-weekly lessons? (Twice a week)
My Music Staff can handle a wide range of scheduling needs, including daily, weekly and monthly lessons. If you're teaching a recurring lesson that happens more than once a week, My Music Staff can handle that too.
- Navigate to the "Calendar" from the main menu on the left.
- Click “+ New" and select "New Default Lesson”. This will take you to the Event Details page. (If you're scheduling a group lesson or something that will deviate from the student defaults, select "New Event" instead.)
- Enter in the necessary information for this lessons, then turn on "This Lesson Repeats".
- Set "Frequency" to "Daily", and then use the check-boxes to select the day of the week the lessons happen (such as Monday and Wednesday).
- Choose an end date in the "Repeat Until" field.
- Click OK to save the lesson.
Now the lesson will repeat each week on the days you've selected. If you're
scheduling semi-weekly lessons that happen at different times (ex. Mondays
at 3PM and Wednesdays at 7PM), then you should schedule two separate weekly
recurring events. One for Monday's lessons, and one for Wednesday's.
To view the video in fullscreen, click here.