How can I schedule biweekly lessons? (Every two weeks/Fortnightly)
My Music Staff can handle a wide range of scheduling needs, including daily, weekly and monthly lessons. Some teachers prefer to schedule lessons every two weeks and My Music Staff can do that too.
- Navigate to the "Calendar" from the main menu on the left.
- Click "+ New" and select "New Default Lesson" from the drop-down menu (if you're scheduling a group event or something that deviates from the student's lesson defaults, use "New Event", the same steps apply).
- Enter in the necessary information for this lesson, then turn on "This Lesson Repeats".
- Set "Frequency" to "Weekly" and set the "Every" field to "2 Weeks".
- Choose an end date in the "Repeat Until" field (ex. end of the term, semester or year).
- Click OK to save the lesson.
Now the lesson will repeat biweekly (every two weeks). You can use the same approach to schedule events that are bimonthly, or that recur at a different interval (such as every 3 weeks).